Frumuseţea este

Tag

Photobucket


1. Would you have sex with the last person you text messaged?

Ok, this was actually funny ^^" Yeah, maybe, if I'm somwehere in my 20's and drunk >.>


2. You talked to an ex today, correct?

Hmmm ... yupz.


3. Have you taken someone's virginity?

Nupz


4. Is trust a big issue for you?

Kind of.


5. Did you hang out with the person you like recently?

I don't really like anyone right now ...


6. What are you excited for?

Spring break


7. What happened tonight?

I don't know ... sleep? ^^


8. Do you think it's disgusting when girls get really wasted?

Kind of.But I wouldn't say disgusting ... It's a little too much.


9. Is confidence cute?

It isn't cute.It's sexy.


10. What is the last beverage you had?

Red wine.Last weekend.


11. How many people of the opposite sex do you fully trust?

One or two.Two I think.


12. Do you own a pair of skinny jeans?

'Course


13. What are you gonna do Saturday night?

This Saturday night ... I don't know ... no plans right now.


14. What are you going to spend money on next?

Clothes.I think.Or a new perfume.


15. Are you going out with the last person you kissed?

Nupz ^^"


16. Do you think you'll change in the next 3 months?

Everyone changes but I'm not sure if it will happen in the next 3 months.Maybe.


17. Who do you feel most comfortable talking to about anything?

My BFF ^^


18. The last time you felt broken?

Can't really remember.It was a long time ago.


19. Have you had sex today?

No >.> What's with so many sex questions? XD


20. Are you starting to realize anything?

Anything like what?


21. Are you in a good mood?

Right now?Sure =^.^=


22. Would you ever want to swim with sharks?

Yeah, why not? ^^ Adrenaline.


23. Are your eyes the same color as your dad's?

No.My dad's are grey and mine are ... green-brown


24. What do you want right this second?

Milka ^^


25. What would you say if the person you love/like kissed another girl/boy?

I wouldn't say a thing ... but I would pretend I didn't see anything >.>


26. Is your current hair color your natural hair color?

Sure.


27. Would you be able to date someone who doesn't make you laugh?

Maybe a couple of time ... But I don't think I could be in a relationship with someone like that.


28. What was the last thing that made you laugh?

Can't really remember right now ... I think it was one of those questions.


29. Do you really, truly miss someone right now?

Nupz.


30. Does everyone deserve a second chance?

Most of the people do.


31. Honestly, do you hate the last boy you were talking to?

No way.He's one of my best friends ^^


32. Does the person you have feelings for right now, know you do?

I don't thing I have feelings for anyone right now ...


33. Are you one of those people who never drinks soda?

Should I?I love soda ^^"


34. Listening to?

Muse - Undisclosed Desires


35. Do you ever write in pencil anymore?

Sure, why not? ^^


36. Do you know where the last person you kissed is?

I kind of have an idea about that.But I'm not sure.


37. Do you believe in love at first sight?

I believe in attraction at first sight, but love?Not really ...


38. Who did you last call?

A friend who wanted some help with a school contest.


39. Who was the last person you danced with?

Don't really remember right now ... ^^" Happened some time ago ...


40. Why did you kiss the last person you kissed?

Aaaa ... yeah, why did I do that?No idea XD


41. When was the last time you ate a cupcake?

I made some two weeks ago ^^ Whaaa ... two weeks? XD It's a lot of time ...


42. Did you hug/kiss one of your parents today?

My mother hugged me today.A couple of times.


43. Ever embarrass yourself in front of a crush?

I don't want to remember that >.>


44. Do you tan in the nude?

Like ... on the beach?No >.>


45. If you could, would you take back your last kiss?

No way


46. Did you talk to someone until you fell asleep last night?

Last night?Not really ... I just watched TV and read something ... prepared the last questions for the contest.


47. Who was the last person to call you?

The same person that I called today.


48. Do you sing in the shower?

Nupz.I don't sing >.> Anywhere


49. Do you dance in the car?

Nupz ^^"


50. Ever used a bow and arrow?

Summer camp.Almost hit a cow XD


51. Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer?

A friend took some photos of me, but they weren't portrait and he wasn't a photographer.


52. Do you think musicals are cheesy?

Musicals are cute ... if you don't exaggerate.


53. Is Christmas stressful?

Kind of ... But I love Christmas ^^


54. Ever eat a pierogi?

Ok, I had to google that >.> I didn't even know that's their name O.o Yeah, I used to eat those when I was a kid.


55. Favorite type of fruit pie?

Pumpkin & Apple pie ^^


56. Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?

Airplane pilot, parachute jumper, veterinarian.


57. Do you believe in ghosts?

Sometimes ... But I don't admit it >.>


58. Ever have a Deja-vu feeling?

No, not really.Aren't those a myth?


59. Take a vitamin daily?

Nopz.


60. Wear slippers?

Sure ^^ Not right now >.> It's cold.


61. Wear a bath robe?

Nah ... just bath towels.


62. What do you wear to bed?

PJ ? =^.^=


63. First concert?

Can't really remember ... I was like 3 or 4 back then.


64. Wal-Mart, Target or Kmart?

Don't have them here.


65. Nike or Adidas?

Both.


66. Cheetos Or Fritos?

Cheetos ^^


67. Peanuts or Sunflower seeds?

Hmmm ... sunflower seeds.I think.


68. Favorite Taylor Swift song?

I'd lie.


69. Ever take dance lessons?

I took ballet lessons.


70. Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing?

A doctor?An airplane pilot?A lawyer?A veterinarian? No idea >.> (I just said the first things that came into my mind).I don't really care ...


71. Can you curl your tongue?

Yupz.


72. Ever won a spelling bee?

Not the case in my country.


73. Have you ever cried because you were so happy?

What? No XD


74. What is your favorite book?

Anne Golon - Angelique Marquise des Anges


75. Do you study better with or without music?

Without.I think.


76. Regularly burn incense?

Only sometimes ...


77. Ever been in love?

Nah ... not really.


78. Who would you like to see in concert?

Freddie Mercury


79. When was the last concert you saw?

This summer ... I think.


80. Hot tea or cold tea?

Hot tea in the winter.Cold in the summer.


81. Tea or coffee?

Definitely tea.


82. Favorite type of cookie?

With peanut butter and chocolate crisps.


83. Can you swim well?

Kind of.


84. Can you hold your breath without holding your nose?

Under the wanter?I think so ...


85. Are you patient?

No ^^"


86. DJ or band, at a wedding?

A band ... I think ...


87. Ever won a contest?

Sure.


88. Ever have plastic surgery?

Maybe when I will be 40 or so ...


89. Which are better black or green olives?

Black ones.


90. Opinions on sex before marriage?

Yeah, why not?We don't live in Middle Ages anymore ... no one's gonna burn or imprison us in a Convent anymore ...


91. Best room for a fireplace?

Bedroom?Maybe ... Not sure.I have to think about that.


92. Do you want to get married?

Sure ^^ After college.

1 comentarii:

Anca spunea...

My lord, too many questions! Sexy tag though...

Trimiteți un comentariu